22% Revenue Growth; 29% Adjusted EBITDA Margin; $20.1 Million of Operating Cash Flow
Today LogMeIn (NASDAQ: LOGM) announced its results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2016.
Third quarter 2016 highlights include:
- Revenue was $85.1 million, representing 22% growth compared with the third quarter of 2015
- Adjusted EBITDA was $24.8 million and Adjusted EBITDA margin was 29.1%, versus $19.4 million and 27.9% in the third quarter of 2015
- GAAP net loss was $0.7 million, or a $0.03 net loss per share, as compared to GAAP net income of $5.6 million, or $0.22 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2015
- Non-GAAP net income was $14.8 million, or $0.56 per diluted share, as compared to $11.9 million, or $0.46 per diluted share, in the third quarter of 2015
- Cash flow from operations was $20.1 million, or 24% of revenue, as compared to $13.4 million in the third quarter of 2015
- Total deferred revenue was $163.7 million, up 19% from $137.0 million in the third quarter of 2015
- The Company closed the quarter with cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments of $217.2 million
Conference call info:
We will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time today. To access the conference call, dial 888-437-9362 (for the U.S. and Canada) or 719-325-2111 (for international callers) and enter conference ID 3686108. A live webcast will be available on the Investor Relations section of the Company’s corporate website at www.LogMeInInc.com and via replay beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the call. An audio replay of the call will also be available to investors until 8:00 p.m. Eastern Time on November 4, 2016, by dialing 888-203-1112 (for the U.S.) and entering replay ID 3686108.
To see the full LogMeIn Q3 2016 earnings press release and financials, please click here.