LogMeIn’s GoToMeeting and Bold360 Win Gold Stevies from the 2019 American Business Awards
We are thrilled to announce today that two of our Unified Communications & Collaboration and Customer Engagement and Support products have been awarded Gold Stevies® from at the 17th Annual American Business Awards. GoToMeeting took home the Gold for best Collaboration/Social Networking Solution and Bold360 received a Gold for best Relationship Management Solution.
The American Business Awards are the U.S.A.’s premier business awards program. All organizations operating in the U.S.A. are eligible to submit nominations – public and private, for-profit and non-profit, large and small.
More than 3,800 nominations from organizations of all sizes and in virtually every industry were submitted this year for consideration in a wide range of categories, including Startup of the Year, Executive of the Year, Best New Product or Service of the Year, Marketing Campaign of the Year, Live Event of the Year, and App of the Year, among others.
GoToMeeting was awarded a Gold Stevie Award for recent updates on its market leading audio, video and screen sharing platform including a Smart Meeting Assistant to record and transcribe meetings so attendees can focus on what’s being said, not writing down every word. Users can also easily search for keywords in the transcript to pick out important details, or view the entire meeting recording and share the content with a single link. This award builds on the recent announcements of a new UCC portfolio brand, GoTo, and new products GoToConnect and GoToRoom.
Bold360 was awarded a Gold Stevie for its innovative approach to AI-powered customer engagement and ability to deliver real results for companies looking to step up their customer experience strategies. Designed to fundamentally improve the customer and agent experience, Bold360 received acclaim for its impressive feature set – including tightly integrated agent and AI tools – and ability to deliver modern, personalized and consistent engagements throughout the entire customer journey.
More than 200 professionals worldwide participated in the judging process to select this year’s Stevie Award winners. Comments from the Stevie judges include:
- [GoToMeeting] has had great enhancements to an already wonderful and useful platform for businesses.
- [GoToMeeting] is a pretty cool solution overall. I believe LogMeIn will bring value to the market. It’s one of the best known collaboration screensharing solution that works pretty much hassle free
- [GoToMeeting] is an amazing product. To the point with a simplified presentation.
- Bold360 is directly nurturing customer experience and delivering results.
- As we become more and more dependent on technology inside and outside of the workplace, I think we will need more tools like [Bold360].
- Transitioning to a digital platform can have its challenges. Keeping the customer experience at the heart of these solutions was critical and very important. Great solution and initiatives taken to maintain the customer experience.
Nicknamed the Stevies for the Greek word meaning “crowned,” the awards will be presented to winners at a gala ceremony at the Marriott Marquis Hotel in New York on Tuesday, June 11. Tickets are now on sale.
Details about The American Business Awards and the list of 2019 Stevie winners are available at www.StevieAwards.com/ABA.